Sunday 8 May 2011

A MAN BAN? WHY NOT!!!



It all began as I opened my fresh and newly bought copy of Company magazine. My favourite magazine of the year so far. I flicked to my favourite part of the magazine which was the fashion spread obviously followed by the beauty report and then onto the scopes and so forth. But there was one part of the issue that intrigued me, the latest trend in a singles girl life that is "a man ban".






It is said that in a man ban women are not allowed to flirt with the opposite sex, get their numbers, kiss them, hug them or do the DEED with them. (Sex in other words) so, I thought to myself why would any woman or young woman in my case want to subject themselves to painful months of no guys? Then it hit me, I needed it. I'm realised that I was actually the biggest flirt that was born. (Well that's not really true, look at Urika Johnson. Jesus, she's open more than tesco) but many of friends have laughed while saying "Han, you are such a flirt" and I would reply, "I was just being friendly!" which to me I was but it doesn't always seem that way.



Alot of people know that I have been boyfriendless for seven months and as much as I have missed him I've also been thankful because I can NEVER adapt to relationships and single life seems to suit me alot more than it does when I'm with someone. I hate meeting the parents, I don't like to share my bed with ANYONE, I am awkward in the sense that I annoy alot of people because of that quality and I have big ambitions. So the idea of falling in love and sharing every single dark corner of my mind with someone "special" terrifies me. Whereas single life means, no strings attached dates and mindless flirting. But you can still get lonely, I know I am.






So, I had my BFF to take a look at it and she was impressed by just as much as I was. It seemed like a good idea to follow througha and have some fun with. So, for three months I shall give myself a man ban. No flirting or texting for 3 months!!!!! Holy shit, three months???? How art wilt thou live??????












No comments:

Post a Comment